I have just released hdlmake 3.3
I haven’t tracked all the changes since version 3.2. But these are the main changes:
- a testsuite has been added (to ease maintainance)
- improved verilog parser
- support of xilinx XCI files
- improved windows support
- lot’s of refactoring.
In the next version, I will change the support of verilog include:
- The +incdir+ switch won’t be anymore filtered out
- There will be a list of private include files (files included only by the local files)
- There will be a list of public include files (files included by any user of the hdlmake module).
Feedback is welcomed.